How to treat a grease burn
Categories: How to treat burns |
Small thermal burns from the fire, boiling water, grease, etc. cause redness of the skin. Put the affected area under running cold water and hold it until the pain subsided, then lubricate with alcohol or cologne, without putting bandages. You can treat a grease burn several times a day with therapeutic drugs.
So, how to treat a grease burn and what to use:
- Ointment of dandelions. In the summer, in the time of flowering of dandelions put yellow flowers in the 0.5-liter jar and pour the unrefined sunflower oil. Store in the refrigerator. The longer the mixture is stored, the more it becomes a healing one.
- Apply paste of grated pulp of pumpkin to the affected area of the skin.
- Apply compresses of lukewarm tea – it’s refreshing, relieves fever and pain.
- Paste of mashed clean leaves of Kalanchoe relieves pain and promotes rapid healing of burns.
- Take 1 liter jar of fresh berries of sea buckthorn, add 1 liter of warm vegetable oil and infuse it in a dark place for 14 days. Then squeeze through cheesecloth. The resulting infusion is good for burns.
- A good remedy for burns is grated raw potato, which is applied to the affected area. Grated on a fine grater raw potato is applied to the burned area. Cover it with a cloth. Change it as it heat.
- Knead the leaves of aloe, smear the burn with juice or apply a mashed leaf under a bandage.
- Fresh beetroot leaf is applied to the affected area.
- 100 g of chopped onion cook with 100 g of cow’s ghee and drain. Grease burn wounds. Burned area will not fester and heal quickly. Another way to prepare: take 3 medium size onions, add 0.5 liters of vegetable oil, boil until golden brown, drain. Then lubricate the sore spot.
- How to treat burns of the first degree, when there is only redness and soreness of the skin? It is enough to lubricate the burnt place with vodka, cologne or a weak solution of manganese.
- Grate carrot and apply to the burnt place.
- Apply tincture of fresh fruits of Sophora with 60-degree alcohol. Preparation: Mix 1 tablespoon of chopped fruits with 100 g of alcohol. Infuse 10 days. It turns dark brown liquid with a pleasant odor. Lubricate the burn.
- Lotions of foalfoot is a good remedy for burns. Take equal parts of foalfoot leaves and rose hips fruits. Crush. Pour a glass of boiled water, infuse for 3 hours. It quickly relieves pain. Anti-inflammatory effect of this infusion is stronger than that of the aloe or plantain.
- The radical remedy for the treatment of burns is celandine. Smear the burned area with juice of celandine, make it again in 1-2 minutes. Make such lubrication 3-4 times a day. Bandage is not recommended.
- For the treatment of burns you can use a mixture of frothed egg’s white or whipped egg with 1 tbsp.of vegetable oil. The burn should be lubricated very often.
- Attach to the burnt area a clean cloth moistened with egg white. This will relieve the worst pain.
- Burns can be treated with a leaf of cabbage. Mix shredded cabbage leaves with egg white and apply regularly to the burned area.
- Dissolve 3 g of mummy in 100 g of boiling water and use the 3% solution for burnt areas. In case of severe burns simultaneously take 0.25 g mummy 2 times a day 1 hour before meals for 10 days, after a 5-day break repeat if necessary.
- Mix mummy with a small amount of boiled water to make a paste. Mix it with melted pig, chicken or goose fat in a ratio of 1:10 to form a homogeneous paste-like mass. The resulting ointment is used to treat burns.
- One of the best means to treat burns is urine. Immediately after the burn wet burned area with urine and let dry.